What is our fax number?
How do you get to us?
- From points South, exit 95 North onto 100E, continue till exit 15 (Oakwood Road), and keep right onto Oakwood Road. At 1st traffic light, turn right onto Hospital Drive. In about 0.5mi, turn right onto Crain Highway; and after 1 traffic light, turn right into Madison Park Drive. Our office is on the right hand side and address is 1411, Suite 1B. From points North, exit 95 South onto 100E, continue till exit 15 (Oakwood Road) and follow directions above.
What insurances do you accept?
We accept all insurances, EXCEPT:
- Optimum Choice
- OneNet PPO
Can I pick up narcotics without an appointment?
- No, you must be seen in the office to get any narcotic medications filled.
Can I reach a healthcare provider after hours?
- Yes, when you call our main office number after business hours you will be transferred to an answering service. The provider on call will get back to you within 30 minutes of receiving your message. If it is an emergency you will contacted directly to provider on call.
What if I need prescriptions refilled?
- We are capable of sending non-narcotic prescriptions electronically whenever you may need them. Simply call our office to request them and we will send them within 24 hours of your request. We do ask that all patients are seen at least once every 6 months to get refills.
Can I have labs drawn on site?
- Yes, Bioreference Lab has phlebotomy services on site. Bioreference is a separate company from ours, they do accept a large range of insurances but ultimately it is the patient's responsibility to make sure they are in your network.
Can I use my cell phone while waiting?
- No, we ask that you don't use your cell phone in the waiting room while waiting to see a provider.
When do I arrive for my appointment?
- All new patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment with paperwork filled out. Established patients should arrive 15 minutes prior.
What should I bring for my appointment?
- All patients should bring updated insurance cards, photo ID and co-payment. Also bring in your medications, or an updated list, especially if you need refills.
What if I need a referral?
- We will need 48 hours' notice for any referral request. We also request when calling in for a referral, that you have the doctor’s name, address, telephone number and fax number.
What about billing?
- It is your responsibility to find out from your insurance company what is covered to what extent. Our job is to offer the best care possible to you even if it involves provider that your insurance company doesn't otherwise prefer.
What if I have questions about a bill I've received?
- Please call (410) 719-0020. This is our billing co-coordinator’s contact phone number. If you don't get a good response call us at the main office number.
Can I drop off forms to be filled out?
- No. We ask all patients to please make an appointment to have ANY sort of paper work filled out. This is an important step to ensure the provider can work with you to fill out the forms accurately.
Does your office do suboxone or methadone treatment?
- No. We aren't licensed to do any substance abuse treatment.